Get it girl…..

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

So many of you have asked about this bra. It's a good one. I get it, I really do. And I am finally able to say that I have re-stocked it plus in everyones favorite color too! BLACK!



I am also having a sale on the final few of our favorite gym bag ever. 40% off!!! This baby makes it so easy to have everything you need all organized as well. The outer shell is smooth black with snake skin trim. Totally chic.




Dressing for your workout is half the battle. 

Windbreaker via Freepeople last season



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I would get it but I would look waayyy too friggin hot and make everyone feel like less of a person. So for humanity's sake......

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are priceless...thank you.

Designed by Tittle + Jot Tittle & Jot